Obviously you are in need of help from the professionals and right now you’re probably asking yourself “why Paul’s team?”. The answer is very simple – because our cleaners are trustworthy, experienced and have the skills to professionally manage the cleaning of your home or office.
We’ll take the burden of cleaning off your shoulders. So while our Melbourne-based cleaners take care of your household you can relax and spend some quality time with your family for instance. Or you can put the extra time and energy you’ve got on your hands into something else you love doing.
Have Your Home Squeaky Clean Without Lifting a Finger
No worries, we’ve got it all covered. The only thing you have to do is hire us. And doing that is as easy as 1-2-3 because you have plenty of options. You can contact our customer advisors right now with one easy phone call, fill in our callback form at the end of the page or even start a chat with our friendly operators. With us you have the freedom to choose whichever option you’re most comfortable with.
Whether you’re looking for a one-off cleaning or a constant upkeep of your home and office, we at Paul’s Cleaning Melbourne are ready and capable of helping you out. Besides the pleasing results, you’ll also get:
- Maximum cleaning effect – minimum disruption to your daily routine
- Same day service for urgent situations – NO extra charges
- Flexible booking hours – fit us whenever suits you
- Cleaning sessions available on weekends & public holidays – the price always stays the same
- Human- and pet-friendly detergents – because your health and safety matters to us
- New weekly bargains – excellent cleaning service for less money
Your Home Will Get the Attention it Deserves
Our seasoned professionals will go beyond the call of duty to cater for all your cleaning needs. Count on them to sanitise every centimetre of your home, including the most problematic areas which other cleaning companies often neglect.
- Kitchen – They’ll vacuum and mop the floors, dust all surfaces, wipe the worktops and cupboards
- Bathroom – Sanitise the tiles, toilet, shower and sink, clean the mirrors and light fixtures
- Living areas & bedrooms – Wipe all surfaces, mirrors, tables, shelves, etc. Empty the bins, perform a general tidy up, do the laundry, change the linens and even the ironing.